- Land Size: 1019 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
A host of blossoming trees helps create a tranquil outdoor sanctuary like no other, where a near full-length entertaining verandah that is perfect for either a morning coffee or dinner with friends overlooks sunken backyard lawns and an enchanting garden walkway, as well as a sparkling salt-water swimming pool at the rear. The front entry verandah is as picturesque as they come and welcomes you inside where you are greeted by a sunken lounge with double French doors leading through to the formal dining room - both elegant spaces benefitting from splendid views of the back garden and beyond.
Graced by solid Jarrah wooden floorboards, the central hub of the house - an open-plan kitchen and casual meals area - precedes both the family room and a pitched-roof conservatory (the ideal place for a good afternoon read). The kitchen has been cleverly renovated to include stylish stone bench tops, soft-closing drawers, a walk-in pantry, an appliance nook with power and lighting, glass splashbacks, an Asko range hood, a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, a five-burner Siemens gas cooktop and twin Siemens ovens. Out of the five/six bedrooms downstairs, one is a versatile sixth bedroom-come-activity room with plenty of room for additional storage if you need it, whilst one is also the dedicated master suite with large walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom comprising of a rain shower, twin stone vanities and access into a modernised powder room with a stone vanity of its own. The main bathroom servicing the childrens wing also has been fully renovated.
Upstairs, a spacious open home office or study could very well become a seventh bedroom or another living area if you need it to be, featuring high ceilings and a roof storeroom with lighting. Underneath the remote-controlled double garage but only accessible from the backyard, a powered workshop will keep the budding tradesman of the house very happy and can be securely locked up with ease.
It is very rare that you will find a special address like this one so close to Mullaloo Beach and just minutes away from public schools, St Mark's Anglican Community School, lush local parks and reserves, shopping and entertainment at the new-look Westfield Whitford City, Hillarys Boat Harbour, public transport, freeway convenience and so much more. It really is one of a kind!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Kitchen and bathrooms renovated in 2014
- Carpeted bedrooms, upstairs study and formal lounge/dining rooms
- Double doors reveal a sunken formal lounge at the front of the floor plan, complete with a gas fireplace and double French doors leading to the rear verandah
- Formal dining room off the kitchen
- Rear family room with a stone media nook, feature gas fireplace and double French doors that open out to the entertaining verandah by the pool
- Light and bright conservatory/sunroom with double French doors, a gazebo-like ceiling and pleasant views of both the pool and surrounding parkland
- Huge secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Upgraded main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and stone vanity
- New separate 2nd toilet
- Functional laundry with a double linen/broom cupboard, plus outdoor access
- Separate hallway linen press
- Huge under-stair storeroom
- Wired for audio speakers throughout (two indoors, two outside)
- Solar extraction fan on roof
- Two remote controls to double lock-up garage (with newly-painted floor, plus backyard access)
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning to both levels
- Split-system air-conditioning to upstairs study
- Swimming pool installed in 2013 - includes a pool cleaner
- High ceilings and feature cornices throughout
- Solid Jarrah windows and skirting boards
- Two gas hot-water systems
- Bore reticulation
- NBN internet connectivity
- Private rear gate accessing the public open space